There is only one English speaking Chiropractic program in Canada, the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC), located in Toronto, Ontario. They offer a Doctor of Chiropractic Program as well as graduate residency programs in clinical sciences, diagnostic imaging, and sport sciences.
One of the admission criteria for CMCC is the successful completion of an interview. Students applying to CMCC can rely on Blue Dolphin Training and Coaching to help prepare them for this interview.
- Proven strategies to help you prepare and ace your interview
- Tips on interview-related verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Hundreds of questions in a variety of categories
- Tips on what interviewers are looking for
- Advice on interview etiquette
- Common errors made in Interviews
- Questions for you to ask at your interview, if permitted
- Strategies on coping with stress and nervousness
- Very high success rate in all disciplines
- Close to 45 years work experience, mostly in healthcare
- Well versed in the CanMEDS educational framework
- Well versed and experienced with the MMI, panel and traditional interview processes
- Low hourly rates
- Flexible meeting times, days, evenings, and weekends
- Our goal is your goal, to succeed at your interview
- A referral program where you are rewarded for referring a friend or family member to us
For further information on the programs and admission process for the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC), please visit https://www.cmcc.ca/
Preparing ahead for the interview is important to having a successful outcome. Preparation sessions for the school’s interview can be provided through Blue Dolphin Training and Coaching. Contact us early for more information.
What our clients say
I stumbled across Gordon’s name from a Google search on interview coaching. After reading through his website, and particularly the testimonials, I knew he was the right person to hire as my interview coach. Gordon was knowledgeable, professional, and respectful of what I wanted out of the sessions. He covered a wide variety of topics, including how to provide and structure an answer based on the question category, was always prepared and on time for our sessions, and thoughtfully answered any questions or concerns I had regarding the interview. Gordon was attentive to my strengths and weaknesses, consistently providing insight on how to address the latter, while maintaining the former. One of the best things about Gordon was that he gave me homework; I am not kidding. Gordon’s professional and caring nature also stood out, and compared to larger interview coaching companies, Gordon’s customer service is superior. Happily, I managed to secure an offer of admission and I’ll be returning to school in September – which would not have been possible without Gordon’s help. For any potential interviewees wondering if Blue Dolphin Training and Coaching was worth it: yes, it certainly was.