Each year, students applying to one of the three Perfusionist programs across Canada seek out our services to help them prepare for their CASPer® Test.
- Large variety of worded prompts and videos provided to students
- Advice on what assessors are looking for in your responses
- Common errors made in responses
- A review of all your responses and feedback given within 24-48 hours
- Very high success rate
- Close to 45 years work experience, mostly in healthcare
- Well versed on CASPer® experience
- Low hourly rates
- Flexible meeting times, days, evenings, and weekends
- Our goal is your goal, to succeed at your CASPer® Test
- A referral program where you are rewarded for referring a friend or family member to us
There are three accredited Cardiovascular-Perfusion programs in Canada. Please click on the program’s website link for more details. No Canadian Schools require an interview for their programs.
Preparing ahead for your CASPer® Test is important to having a successful outcome. Preparation sessions for CASPer® Test are provided through Blue Dolphin Training and Coaching. Contact us early for more information.
|Name of School||Website|
|Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences|
|University of Montreal|
|British Columbia Institute of Technology|
What our clients say
I can truly say that using Gordon as a resource while preparing to write the CASPer® Test (and eventually do the Snapshot questions) made a world of difference. When I first started preparing for the CASPer® Test with Gordon, my answers were unorganized and very short. He helped me structure strong and professional answers while challenging me to add more to my answer. Gordon helped show me how to create strong answers that would boost my CASPer® score. After each session I submitted my answers to Gordon, and he provided concrete feedback in a timely manner. He helped take me out of my comfort zone to be the best I could be. He challenged me on every front to build strong answers, even if I felt my answer was already stronger. I am happy to say that I scored in the top percentile! If you want to get the same result, Gordon will help you get there.