Since 2014, medical graduates have sought out Blue Dolphin Training and Coaching to help them prepare for their Residency interviews.
- Proven strategies to help you prepare and ace your Residency Interview
- Tips on interview-related verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Hundreds of questions; many speciality-related
- Practice sessions for the CASPer® Test and the new FMProC Test
- Tips on what interviewers are looking for
- Advice on interview etiquette
- Common errors made in Residency Interviews
- Questions for you to ask at your interview
- Strategies on coping with stress and nervousness
- Well versed with the CanMEDS educational framework
- Very high success rate in matching Residents to top choice(s)
- Well versed with the CaRMS R-1 Main Residency Match process
- Close to 45 years work experience, mostly in healthcare
- Low hourly rates
- Flexible meeting times, days, evenings, and weekends
- Our goal is your goal, to succeed at your interview
- A referral program where you are rewarded for referring a friend or family member to us
Blue Dolphin Training and Coaching has provided interview preparation sessions for hundreds of medical graduates in the following specialties:
Anatomical Pathology, Anesthesiology, Cardiac Surgery, Dermatology, Diagnostic Radiology, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Family Medicine integrated Emergency Medicine, General Pathology, General Surgery, Hematological Pathology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic Surgery, Otolaryngology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Public Health and Preventative Medicine, Radiation Oncology, Urology, and, Vascular Surgery
Blue Dolphin Training and Coaching has also provided interview preparation for residents pursuing Fellowships.
If a specialty is not listed, we will be happy to talk to you about your specialty.
Preparing ahead for the interview, CASPer® Test and, the new FMProC Test is important to having a successful outcome. Preparation sessions for all three are provided through Blue Dolphin Training and Coaching. Contact us early for more information.
What our clients say
I have worked with Gordon on my interview skills and preparation on three different occasions. His guidance and coaching around the interviewing process (both MMI and panel interviews) has helped me build the confidence I needed to be successful in interviews. Every time I used his services, I was able to reach my goals; I was accepted to Pharmacy school, Medical school, and matched to my top Residency program. Gordon is an experienced professional who is organized, accommodating, and knows how to personalize each individual session to one’s needs. He is proactive and always ensures that the material he is presenting is appropriate for the client. I strongly recommend using Gordon’s services to anyone interviewing for any professional program, and of any level of expertise and comfort. I found his feedback valuable each time we have worked together and would not hesitate to use his services in the future!